Alternatives to ChatGPT for using AI in your Business
AI (Artificial Intelligence) seems to be dominating my social media newsfeeds at the moment. It all appears to have stemmed from an online tool called ‘ChatGPT’ becoming publically available for free.
If you haven’t heard of ChatGPT, it’s an AI-powered chatbot that you can engage with just like you’re chatting with a person online. But it is seriously powerful!
But there are so many AI-powered tools out there that you can use to save time, improve your processes and generally help you out in your business.
[If you found this article because ChatGPT is currently down, try this alternative link - this will take you to the same technology, just a different interface.]
What are some alternatives to ChatGPT?
If you've discovered the power of ChatGPT but you want to test out some other tools, I've rounded up some alternatives that I believe are similar but worth checking out:
Canva's Magic-Write is a fantastic addition to their amazing suite of tools, giving you the perfect solution to writer's block right where you may need it most!
- It's likely you're already using Canva so there's no need to sign up for and learn another tool
- The responses are really useful, providing your prompt is specific enough
- Prompts are limited to 200 words
- It doesn't (yet) appear to have the ability to summarise long text or connect to the internet
Chatsonic is just one of the many offerings from Writesonic. Writesonic promises to help you "create SEO-optimized and plagiarism-free content for your blogs, ads, emails, and website 10X faster."
The three main benefits Chatsonic claims to have over ChatGPT is real-time data (internet connection), images and voice search.
- I really like the interface
- It is included in a suite of other super useful AI tools to help you with so much in your business from writing Facebook ads in 25+ languages to creating high-converting landing pages
- You are limited with the free trial to just 2,500 words - after that, you do have to pay
- When using the same prompt with ChatGPT, Canva's Magic Write and Chatsonic, I found the lowest quality response came from Chatsonic
- I really struggled to sign up - I was meant to be sent an email with a link but I tried multiple times, multiple browsers and multiple email addresses with no luck! I ended up having to use an alternative sign up method.
YouChat is part of You.com which is a You.com is a search engine that apparently "summarises the best parts of the internet for you, without ads and with great privacy". YouChat is one of the many apps available from You.com.
A chatbot like ChatGPT, YouChat offers to answer general questions, explain things, suggest ideas, translate, summarize text, compose emails, and write code.
You.com also has other AI tools including YouWrite, YouImagine (for images) and YouCode.
- It's free and very easy to use
- You don't need to log in to use it
- When asking YouChat to generate a social media post, it didn't include hashtags
- The quality of results are not quite as good as ChatGPT, in my opinion
If you're keen to learn some ways you can use AI in your business, check out my podcast episode here and stay-tuned for a blog post coming soon!
If you want to continue the conversation come and find me on Instagram:
Get the good stuff delivered straight to your inbox.
Social media moves fast, but don’t worry I stay one step ahead, so you don’t have to.
Be the first to know about all the latest social media news, tips, interesting internet finds and the latest updates on what’s on offer from me.
I hate SPAM. I will never sell your information, for any reason.